LEVRONE GOLD BCAA 2:1:1 supplement is a product dedicated to recreational exercisers and professional athletes who want to supplement their daily diet with a complex of BCAA amino acids. Branched-chain amino acids are an essential component of muscle tissue and protein, and their exogenous nature requires supplying the body with them from external sources. The product has been prepared in the form of an easily soluble powder with fruity and refreshing flavours. The composition has been additionally enriched with a number of valuable additives: L-glutamine, citrulline malate, electrolytes and vitamins. The formula can be used in various forms of physical activity, particularly in strength, endurance and bodybuilding disciplines.
What are the benefits of LEVRONE GOLD BCAA 2:1:1 dietary supplement?
- A composition of exogenous BCAA amino acids with valuable additives
- Amino acids in the classic 2:1:1 ratio - a single serving of the product provides as much as 7 g of pure BCAA
- Exogenous BCAA can play a role in protein synthesis processes and influence lean muscle mass[1,2]
- L-glutamine is an amino acid abundant in the human body, and its supplementation during periods of increased physical activity may impact recovery and fatigue issues[1,3]
- L-Citrulline has been shown to increase arginine and nitric oxide (NO) levels in the blood, and may also affect exercise capacity and performance during exercise[4-6]
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining normal muscle and nervous system function, supports protein synthesis, and maintains normal psychological functions
- Potassium has an effect on maintaining optimal blood pressure
- Vitamins B and C have an effect on reducing feelings of fatigue and contribute to maintaining normal energy metabolism
Kiwi Pineapple, Blackberry Pineapple